Do you have a case that you would like to refer to PKM?
Penn Kestner & McEwen – Nationwide Truck Accident Experts
We know that deciding to work with another firm on one of your cases is not something you take lightly. And we don’t wither. When you refer us a case, your client will be treated with respect, compassion, and with the utmost importance. We are well known for successfully collaborating with law firms around the country through referrals and co-counsel agreements. If you are considering referring a case to Penn Kestner, & McEwen, do not hesitate to reach out to us for more information. We look forward to putting our resources and experience to work for you and your client.
- Proven record of success in pre-trial settlements and the courtroom.
- Team of trial attorneys that focus on pre-suit and post-suit cases, day in and day out.
- Experience in handling complex truck accident cases across the country.
- Resources to work even the biggest of truck cases.
- Networks across the U.S. of expert witnesses, including accident reconstruction experts, medical experts, and insurance experts.
- All referral cases are handled by partners never associates.
We’ve paid millions in referral fees!
CLIENT SATISFACTION FOCUS
We are dedicated to resolving client concerns, answering questions, and communicating how we work. We want to get exceptional results and create a great client experience during this difficult time in their lives.
WE TAKE OUR CASES TO COURT IF NECESSARY
We have the resources and experience to take a case to trial. Insurance companies know Penn Kestner & McEwen and they know our reputation for getting what a client truly deserves. This consistently leads to higher fees for our litigated and pre-settlement resolutions, which means a higher referral fee for you.
OFFICES ACROSS THE NATION
We have offices from Texas to Minnesota and in many other states. We are also licensed to practice anywhere in the US.
- North Dakota
- and serve all of the U.S.
EXPERTS AT ALL THINGS TRUCK ACCIDENTS
With over 85 years of combined experience, we pride ourselves on becoming one of the nation’s top truck accident law firms.
We are adept across all areas of personal injury practice, but especially with complex truck accident cases. No matter how great the injuries, complex the case, or resource-needy the situation, we can handle it.
Our results speak to the success we’ve had fighting for our clients and their families.
SOME OF OUR REFERRAL FEES
$1,700,000 – Commercial Truck Accident with Brain Injuries
$250,000 – Delivery Truck Accident Involving Pedestrian
$425,000 – Auto Accident that Caused Multiple Back Injuries
$145,000 – Truck Accident that Led to Whiplash
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We will evaluate your client’s case quickly.
- We will send you a fee-sharing agreement ASAP.
- While the case is pending, we will cover all costs.
- We will keep you updated on all important milestones.
- You can contact us anytime for the status of your case.
- Your referral fee will be sent to you as soon as we possibly can.
Communicate Directly with a PKM Attorney
When you refer us a case, you will speak directly with one of our attorneys—not an assistant or paralegal. We will review the pertinent records, consult with you and your client, and analyze the merits of the case. If we accept your client’s case, we will protect your referral/co-counsel fee as allowed by state rules of professional conduct.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We are available to answer your questions about becoming a Penn Kestner & McEwen referral partner. Call us at 800-732-3070.