Do you have a case that you would like to refer to PKM?
CALL TO SEND A REFERRAL | REFERRAL FORM | SPEAK TO ONE OF OUR PARTNERS
Penn Kestner & McEwen – Nationwide Truck Accident Experts
Choosing to work with another law firm is not a decision to be made lightly. We want you to know that clients will be in the best possible hands, on occasions when they cannot be in yours. We have a track record of successfully collaborating with law firms around the country through referrals, joint ventures, and co-counsel agreements. We look forward to putting our experience and resources to work for your client.
- Proven history of success in both the courtroom and with pre-trial settlements
- Team of Board Certified Trial Attorneys
- Experience to handle complex cases
- Necessary resources to try even the biggest of cases
- All referral cases are handled by partners never associates.
We’ve paid out over $X million in referral fees in the last X years!
CLIENT SATISFACTION FOCUS
We are dedicated to resolving client concerns, answering questions, and communicating how we work. We want to get exceptional results and create a great client experience during this difficult time in their lives.
WE TAKE OUR CASES TO COURT IF NECESSARY
We have the resources and experience to take a case to trial. Insurance companies know Penn Kestner & McEwen and they know our reputation for getting what a client truly deserves. This consistently leads to higher fees for our litigated and pre-settlement resolutions, which means a higher referral fee for you.
OFFICES ACROSS THE NATION
We have offices from X to X. Add more content.
- North Dakota
- and serve all of the U.S.
EXPERTS AT ALL THINGS TRUCK ACCIDENTS
With over # years of combined experience, we pride ourselves on becoming one of the nation’s top truck accident law firms.
We are adept across all areas of personal injury practice, but especially with complex truck accident cases. No matter how great the injuries, complex the case, or resource-needy the situation, we can handle it.
Our results speak to the success we’ve had fighting for our clients and their families.
SOME OF OUR REFERRAL FEES
$1,700,000 – Commercial Truck Accident with Brain Injuries
$250,000 – Delivery Truck Accident involving Pedestrian
$425,000 – Auto Accident that Caused Multiple Back Injuries
$145,000 – Truck Accident that lead to Whiplash
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We will evaluate the case quickly. Answers are frequently provided on the spot at most within 24 hours.
- Upon being retained, you will receive a fee-sharing agreement to sign via email.
- While the case is pending, we will cover all expenditures.
- We will share frequent updates and alert you as your case reaches important milestones.
- You can contact the partner in charge of your case at any point to ask questions or check on the status of your case.
- Before any monies are transferred, you will sign the closing statement reflecting the actual disbursements of proceeds.
- Your referral fee will be sent on the same day that our fee is distributed.
Communicate Directly with a PKM Attorney
- When you refer us a case, you will speak directly with one of our attorneys—not an assistant or paralegal. We will review the pertinent records, consult with you and your client, and analyze the merits of the case. If we accept your client’s case, we will protect your referral/co-counsel fee as allowed by state rules of professional conduct.
HAVE MORE QUESTIONS?
We are available to answer your questions about becoming a Penn Kestner & McEwen referral partner. Call us at ###########
REFERRAL SUBMISSION FORM.
Please fill out the form below and one of our partners will reach out to you.