Georgia Truck Accident Attorneys
Were you injured in a truck accident? We are Georgia Truck Accident Attorneys that have the experience necessary to represent you in your case. Contact our Trucking Lawyers now for a free consultation.
Commercial motor vehicles are a huge part of our economy and everyday lives. Unfortunately these vehicles can be very dangerous. There is a lot of risk associated with these trucks on the road due to the fact that they spend hours on the road day after day moving goods from place to place. With this comes wear and tear to the trucks as well as their drivers, increasing the chance that that vehicle will end up in a truck accident. There are thousands of dangerous truck accidents that happen every year. These accidents typically lead to serious or permanent injury or even death and almost always lead to lawsuits.
Georgia has many major highways and interstates that play a large role in the trucking industry. This leads to higher trucking traffic and accidents that lead to more lawsuits. In Georgia, truck accident lawsuits can be very complicated because of the different state and federal laws as well as the allowance of multiple liable parties.
The Trucking Lawyers have a lot of experience with trucking laws in nearly every state. We know what it takes to be successful in navigating these complex lawsuits as well as collecting the compensation our clients deserve. To learn more about how the trucking lawyers can help you in your truck accident lawsuit, please contact us today or fill out our free, no obligation case review form.
Georgia Truck Accident Statistics
According to the Georgia Department of Transportation,
- The number of truck accidents fatalities has gone up in recent years from 153 in 2012 to 179 in 2016.
- In Georgia, truck accidents make up a large portion of total traffic deaths. 1 out of 6 traffic fatalities involves a semi-truck.
- I-20, I-785, and I-85 are among the most common interstates for trucking accidents in Georgia because of the heavy traffic load.
- A majority (around 85%) of track crashes occur during weekdays.
Georgia Trucking Laws
According to the Georgia Department of Public Safety some of the most commonly violated trucking regulations include the following:
- Vehicle identification violations
- Not having a medical exam certificate
- Using a radar detector that is prohibited
- Not having a fire extinguisher
- Not having stopped vehicle warning devices
- Driver did not do a pre-trip inspection
- Driver exceeded hours-of-service limits
- No time records kept on driver
- No annual mechanical inspection of vehicle
- No written post-trip inspection
- Trailers not equipped with required brakes, lights, and reflectors.
Because of the high trucking traffic throughout the state of Georgia, there is a high chance of these violations occurring. That is why it is important to hire an experienced truck accident attorney who has extensive knowledge on the rules and regulations of the trucking industry in each state. The Trucking Lawyers spend all of their time and resources focusing on the trucking industry and making sure they know every law in order to prove negligence in any given case.
Trucking Injury Lawsuit in Georgia
After being in an accident with a large semi-truck, there are a lot of things that will need to be handled in a timely manner on top of dealing with your injuries and damages. The process includes investigation, creating a claim, determining liability, negotiation of settlement, and litigation. In order to make sure you get the best possible result for your case, you will need an experienced, professional Georgia truck accident attorney.
Large trucking companies have a lot of people behind them as well as insurance providers and lawyers ready to jump on their case as soon as an accident happens. It is important to hire a truck accident lawyer as soon as possible because the trucking company will have their people at the scene of the accident trying to find evidence to build a case on their behalf. You need to have an experienced attorney on your side doing the same and doing everything they can for your case to get you the compensation you deserve.
Truck accident victims may be eligible to recover damages for their losses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, funeral costs, lifestyle change, and more. If you or a loved one has been injured in a truck accident in Georgia, please contact The Trucking Lawyers today to talk about your legal options and discuss the damages you may be eligible to recover.
The Trucking Lawyers Have The Experience You Need
Our team is experienced in assisting through all parts of a truck accident lawsuit including investigation, development of case, and negotiation or trials for settlement. We have proven our talent through our previous settlements that include numerous multi-million dollar results. Below is a list of some of our truck accident lawsuit settlements.
- $17 Million settlement for trucking accident resulting in wrongful death of 3 people.
- $13.5 Million settlement for trucking accident resulting in catastrophic injury and permanent disability.
- $2.5 Million settlement for speeding semi-tractor crash resulting in traumatic brain injury to passenger in utero.
- $2.25 Million settlement for trucking accident resulting in wrongful death of one and traumatic brain injury and other serious injury to others.
- $2.05 Million settlement for wrongful death due to trucking accident
Click Here to see more of our past settlements and verdicts and for verification of our experience, knowledge, and success.
Contact a Georgia Truck Accident Lawyer
Georgia truck accidents occur often and are very dangerous, often resulting in a lawsuit. Most people do not prepare for these situations and do not know what steps to take after the incident occurs. Truck accident cases in Georgia are very complicated and require an experienced and knowledgeable truck accident attorney to help get the settlement you deserve.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a trucking accident in Georgia, please contact The Trucking Lawyers as soon as possible to talk to an experienced attorney or fill out our free, no obligation case review form.
Please call our office today at 855-396-3926 or email email@example.com.
What Our Clients Say:
“We are sending yellow roses in loving memory of our mother and to thank you all for the great work you did for our family. Thanks again.” – The Gribbon Family