Attorney Gregory McEwen
Mr. McEwen has focused his career on complex, high stakes personal injury litigation and his commitment to his client’s best interests is legendary.
He has appeared on public radio, television, and numerous times in newspapers, including a case that was highlighted in the New York Times.
- KARE TV (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- KSTP TV (Minneapolis/St. Paul)
- WCCO TV (Minneapolis St. Paul)
- Minnesota Lawyer
- New York Times
- Pioneer Press (St. Paul)
- Star Tribune (Minneapolis)
- Forum (Fargo, ND)
- Herald (Grand Forks, ND)
- Valparaiso University School of Law, J.D., with honors (1996)
- Concordia College, B.A.
- Luther Seminar, M.Div.
Education: Greg earned his B.A. from Concordia College and his J.D. from Valparaiso University School of Law in 1996. Greg also has a Master of Divinity degree Luther Seminary.
Professional Memberships Include:
- Board of Directors of the Minnesota Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Million Dollar Roundtable
- American Inns of Court